You can contact our booking manager Annika via email on revellerssteelband@gmail.com or 07906667724 to find out about our availability. To make a booking you can use the online form and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.

Our large community band is not currently rehearsing or performing. Rather the band consists of 1-3 professional and experienced musicians. However, please do email us at revellers.steelband@gmail.com and we can keep your details if our community and beginners band were to re-form.

If you have a special request please get in contact and we can see what we can do!

Typically we play for up to three hours (with breaks). Please contact us to discuss your event and requirements and we can discuss the best arrangement for you.

The band requires a 25% deposit to confirm the booking. The other 75% of the fee is due 5 days before the event. 

We currently travel nationwide. We’ve have performed in nearly every county in the UK.

We don’t provide a DJ.

However, we are also connected to local mas bands and may be able to create a bespoke joint carnival performance, perfect for outdoor events like carnivals and festivals. Send us an email at revellerssteelband@gmail.com to find out more.

We’re pretty easy. As long as we have parking for one vehicle, adequate space and some guests we’re good to go! We do require shade from sun or rain as the elements can damage our instruments.